Sunday 21 March 2010

Time's a marchin' on...

And I haven't posted in years. But fear not, strangers, I'm still on track to host ten parties before the end of the year. The next one will be on good Friday (2nd April), and I'm looking for four brave new strangers to attend this one. My last lovely guests expressed an interest in helping me find more strangers this time, but I suspect by now they may either think I'm dead, or wish me dead due to my lack of postings... But if anyone has any ideas of how to entice people into my lair - ideally not using the internet - speak now...

2 comments:

  1. What a brave and imginative thing to do. Bohemian in the best sense and not bourgeois at all. I admire you for this. I would love to be a stranger at your dinner party, but there are unsurmountable impediments.

    Hoever, the real reason I looked at your blog was the fact that I'm intrigued by the term 'authentic Christianity.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I suppose somebody who misses a 'w' and gets 'insurmountable' wrong wouldn't be welcome at your party anyway.

    ReplyDelete